91 Tecumseh Road
Tel: (519) 354-5442
Fax: (519) 354-0362
Copper Terrace is a 138-bed long-term care home situated in the charming community of Chatham-Kent, ON.
- Owned by the Schuller Family and operated by APANS Health Services of London
- Offering specialized care areas we are able to meet the needs of all seniors.
- Accredited by CARF
We offer health care in a home-like setting that caters to the individual needs of each resident. For a TOUR – contact us at the numbers listed above or click here.
Check out a video tour of our home!
“We provide quality compassionate care
with peace of mind for our residents and families.”
- We value and support the commitment of Copper Terrace to provide quality compassionate care with peace of mind.
- We value and support the Resident Bill of Rights.
- We value and support a positive and safe work environment with ongoing educational opportunities.
- We value and support the principles of ownership, accountability and responsibility.
- We value and support a culture of respect and dignity.
- We value and support our community relations and partnerships.
- We believe in an optimal level of care which recognizes and attempts to meet the physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual needs of each individual and families.
- We believe that creating and maintaining a homey, cheerful and positive environment will assist in motivating, stimulating and encouraging our residents.
- We believe in protecting the individuality of each resident and recognizing their need for individual worth and dignity.
- We believe that the individual needs of the Team need to be recognized, opportunities for personal and professional growth be offered, pride, satisfaction, responsibility and loyalty be encouraged, and a healthy, safe and enjoyable working environment be provided.
- We believe in honesty and integrity while promoting fiscal responsibility with consideration of each individual’s financial needs.